Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas

Christmas sucked. It just plain sucked. I woke up with a terrible sinus infection and had to go to the emergency room. Then I spent the remainder of that day along with the next two days in bed watching every Christmas movie ever made on my laptop from the blanket caccoon I had made. Let's see: I watched Charlie Brown, The Grinch, Gremlins, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, It's A Wonderful Life (ironic title), Home Alone and started to watch the Star Wars Christmas Special, but it didn't download properly. It's interesting how these movies are intended to give us joy, but they always seem to make us more depressed. Am I alone here? Anyway, I'm glad that shit's over.
New Years rolled around and I was just itching to self medicate. And boy did I! Pulled my first all nighter. Met some crazy Aussies, drank till the sun came up, slept the whole next day, and had absolutely no regrets. No pics I'm afraid. Just believe me when I say that a great time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment